Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
          View posts since last visit

Seasons greetings

Author Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
KerryIrons

12/23/21 9:32 AM

Seasons greetings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LEGALLY DEFENSIBLE HOLIDAY GREETING! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . .

and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 1999, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferrable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.)

Reply to topic    

dan emery

12/23/21 4:23 PM

Gonna party like it’s

1999?

I know you’ve been posting this for awhile, but I wouldn’t have guessed that long…:)

Happy Holidays all!

Reply to topic    

Sparky

12/23/21 4:36 PM

Ditto...

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

Andy M-S

12/23/21 9:17 PM

Whatever holiday(s) you and yours may celebrate this time of year, have (a) good one(s).

KerryIrons

12/25/21 10:10 AM

Party like it's 1999

Yeah, I missed updating the year to 2022, but that is an oldie but a goodie (IMO).

This community has been of value since before Antny took it over. from the Velo News days. Best to all the regulars and to those gone by (with a couple of notable exceptions). We don't talk bikes that much but I know if I have a technical issue, this is where I come.

Reply to topic    

Matthew Currie

1/2/22 5:53 PM

Belated season's greetings to all, and happy riding, on or off road, in or out doors.

Reply to topic    

dddd

1/3/22 11:57 AM

...reminding me of my annual recommendation to put a few drops of oil into the pump cylinder (pocket pumps and all) for ease-of-use and for not tearing the piston apart.
I use Shimano Green Oil, it's stated to be rubber-safe (though most piston/ring polymers are oil-safe these days, just avoid any solvent-laden "chain" lubes).

Reply to topic    

Sparky

1/3/22 12:32 PM

I use a silicone spray, lasts a few years...

As in 'not' 14th element, rather a synthetic lube. Also gets used on all the vinyl windows and doors etc

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
           View New Threads Since My Last Visit VIEW THREADS SINCE MY LAST VISIT
           Start a New Thread

Last Thread | Next Thread  >  

If you enjoy this site, please consider pledging your support

cyclingforum.com - where cyclists talk tech
Cycling TTF Rides Throughout The World

Cyclingforum is powered by SYNCRONICITY.NET in Denver, Colorado -