HOMECLUBS | SPONSORS | FEATURESPHOTO GALLERYTTF DONORS | SHOP FOR GEAR

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
          View posts since last visit

Compression Socks?

Author Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sparky

4/18/19 11:21 AM

Compression Socks?

The guy I got the Spectrum from suggested I try these. Says helped him loads. So what the hell, ordered some.

Anyone use? and with worthwhile results?

I have been using them with leg warmers, they come up so high I can pull the leg warmers up higher and not do mid ride adjustment like usual [long femurs].

Today 1st +70^ day, and I think both they would be too warm, and look especially dorky. Without the all black sock/knee warmer/shorts connection, which is like wearing tights.

But I have noticed I get no next morning get out of bed calf cramps since using. And no residual feel in my calves post ride. I have also reversed my last few years of saddle lower, back to +1.2 CM approx. Seems to me with more ankling in pedaling would make for more calves stress, not less.

I am also not sure what impact me being 30lb less than previous years if I am just not having to stress all my muscles quite as much literally carrying much less cargo.

I suspect it is all these things?

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
           View New Threads Since My Last Visit VIEW THREADS SINCE MY LAST VISIT
           Start a New Thread

Last Thread | Next Thread  >  

If you enjoy this site, please consider pledging your support

cyclingforum.com - where cyclists talk tech
Cycling TTF Rides Throughout The World

Cyclingforum is powered by SYNCRONICITY.NET in Denver, Colorado -