Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
          View posts since last visit

Comey's Sunday Stephanopoulos Interview

Author Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
Sparky

4/16/18 1:03 AM

Comey's Sunday Stephanopoulos Interview

Comments?

Seemed like a 'poke the orange bear in the nose' operation.

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

Brian Nystrom

4/16/18 5:35 AM

I didn't see that interview, but from the few clips I did see and the highlights that everyone was talking about, it seems like a case of "the truth hurts". It's refreshing when someone like Comey has nothing more to lose and can come out and say what they truly think instead of being diplomatic. As usual, Trump's response was as juvenile as can be.

The person who truly amazes me is Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, who takes the lying pit-bull role of press secretary to a whole new level. The scary part is that she actually seems to believe the crap she and Trump are spewing. I guess they're partners in delusion.

Reply to topic    

Sparky

4/16/18 11:28 AM

"Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, who takes the lying pit-bull role of press secretary to a whole new level"

Tariq Aziz, simply put. She is that exact chess piece, and even better at it than Tariq Aziz.

I can't listen to her or DTs drivel. I hit the 'ff' button on the DVR or buffered media currently being watched. If no buffer, I hit mute. There is nothing DT or she says that has value on any level IME. They are both just firefighters perpetually.

April

4/16/18 1:01 PM

quote:
They are both just firefighters perpetually.

???

Sparky

4/16/18 1:11 PM

As in putting out fires continually. How they actually get anything done administratively or have time to is beyond me.

Term used on non proactive IT infrastructure ad hocked with no planning phase. That is where i learned it.

April

4/16/18 3:43 PM

Don’t see what Sarah Sanders “fighting” any fire. If anything, she’s added fuel to thefire?

Sparky

4/16/18 6:53 PM

Let's face it, she is not bad at it.

Kind of a human 'Fuel Break' really. Still fire control the way I see it.

Last edited by Sparky on 4/17/18 12:15 PM; edited 1 time in total

Brian Nystrom

4/17/18 5:40 AM

She blatantly lies with a straight face...

...at least as well as her boss does and they're both is the same league as Aziz, Hussein, Assad, Clinton, etc.

What's different about her is her contemptuous "I really don't want to deal with you f-ing people" attitude toward the press. She just seems like a truly mean, nasty, unhappy person.

Reply to topic    

daddy-o

4/17/18 8:01 AM

Not Comey, on topic?
Official Saturday Night Live 4/14/18 Cold Open. 7 minutes. The guests enter at 1 and 3 minutes, great makeup.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXIF2FQpgjM

April

4/17/18 10:35 AM

quote:
truly mean, nasty, unhappy person

Plenty of those kind of people like that everywhere. But it’s the President’s choice who to put in which position. THIS president wants this kind of people and he found plenty to choose from.

I couldn’t care less about the individual except as a data point in a full picture of what kind of President half of this country elected.

Marc N.

4/17/18 1:02 PM

Tom Brokaw

IIRC, Nixon offered the job of press secretary to a young Tom Brokaw, who refused it. Some years later he encountered Nixon who commented to him that his refusal was probably the smartest decision he ever made.Anyone like Sanders deserves the same contempt that is aimed at the president...or maybe even more.

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
           View New Threads Since My Last Visit VIEW THREADS SINCE MY LAST VISIT
           Start a New Thread

Last Thread | Next Thread  >  

If you enjoy this site, please consider pledging your support

cyclingforum.com - where cyclists talk tech
Cycling TTF Rides Throughout The World

Cyclingforum is powered by SYNCRONICITY.NET in Denver, Colorado -