HOMECLUBS | SPONSORS | FEATURESPHOTO GALLERYTTF DONORS | SHOP FOR GEAR

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
          View posts since last visit

Cool bike

Author Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
dan emery

1/20/20 11:09 AM

Cool bike

I found this interesting, I still see a fair number of nice Sevens, seems they have hung in there pretty well:

https://www.renehersecycles.com/blog/?utm_source=Retail+Customer+Newsletter&utm_campaign=5d5796fbc0-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_11_29_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f74fbd5ca8-5d5796fbc0-108703741&mc_cid=5d5796fbc0&mc_eid=1124689c2b

Cool the fork was made by Christopher Igleheart. He owned Portland (Maine) Bicycle Exchange when I came to Portland in 1980, and was one of the first bike guys I met here. He was a friend of Chris Chance and sold Chance custom road bikes even before Fat City started, and I recall going on a group mountain bike ride with Chance when he came up to visit. Everyone rode Fat Chances except Chance, who rode a shop Univega. Anyway, I saw Chris I. still builds forks for some of the new Fat Chances. Passion for cycling endures.

Reply to topic    

Sparky

1/20/20 11:28 AM

My friend has a Portland [OR] Ti Cycles Disc All Road/Gravel/Rohloff bike. The Ti fork looks nearly identical to that fork.

BTW: From that page 'Like'. Gonna see if I can get it past the wife on 2020 x-mas tree....

Reply to topic     Send e-mail

Return to CyclingForum Home Page CYCLING TECH TALK FORUM
           View New Threads Since My Last Visit VIEW THREADS SINCE MY LAST VISIT
           Start a New Thread

Last Thread | Next Thread  >  

If you enjoy this site, please consider pledging your support

cyclingforum.com - where cyclists talk tech
Cycling TTF Rides Throughout The World

Cyclingforum is powered by SYNCRONICITY.NET in Denver, Colorado -